The Focus of the Integrated Climate Data Center team is the data support for the members of CliCCs and CEN and associated institutions. Personal scientific advice on the use and publication of data is one of the core tasks of the ICDC.
- Satelliten remote sensing of oceanic parameters as well as ice and snow (Stefan Kern)
- Satellite remote sensing over land, of atmospheric parameters, of energy fluxes, and components of the hydrological cycle (Stefan Bühler, Stefan Kern)
- Atmospheric parameters, mainly from in-situ measurements, and re-analysis data (Annika Jahnke-Bornemann)
- Climate indices (Annika Jahnke-Bornemann)
- Live Access Server, THREDDS, OPeNDAP, FTP, file access, internal- / external access (Remon Sadikni)